ISO VG 46 grade synthetic hydraulic lubricant, formulated from an unsaturated carboxylic ester.
Thanks to its specific additives, it has very good antioxidant, anti-wear and anti-corrosion properties.
More than 70% biodegradable, FLUID BIOSYNT TOP 46 can be used in all hydraulic systems where there is a risk of accidental pollution of the environment: earth-moving machinery, agricultural equipment, off-site installations. shore…
Functions & benefits:
• Longer life than hydraulic fluids formulated with vegetable bases.
• High viscosity index and low pour point
> Allows use over a wide temperature range.
• High level of biodegradability.
• Compatible with hydraulic fluids formulated with mineral or vegetable bases.
• Compatible with all elastomers currently used in hydraulic systems.
• Not compatible with natural rubber and EPDM synthetic rubber.